Acting on the basis of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), we inform that:
The administrator of Personal Data is Agroglas Łukasz Maciejewski with its registered office in Czołowo Kolonia 28, 62-600 Koło
2. Personal data provided by you are processed only for the purposes for which they were provided and are not processed contrary to these purposes. Goals can be:
– in the case of given employees – the employer’s employment-related obligations
– in the case of customers – customer service, billing, complaints, sending information about the product and services
3. The data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected,
in the case of employees – the period of employment, and after its termination for 50 years
in the case of customers – a period of 6 years after the service / sale or for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected
4. The data subject has the right to request the Administrator to access his personal data and rectify or supplement them, also in cases specified in the law, to delete or limit processing or to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data
5. In the case of data processing based on consent, consent may be withdrawn at any time.
6. The data may be transferred to entities authorized under the law or trusted recipients of data with whom Agroglas cooperates, e.g. to an accounting office for accounting services or to a legal office for legal services.
7. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
In case of doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending a message to email@example.com.
Users’ rights related to the processing of your personal data:
the right to access your personal data and receive a copy thereof,
2. the right to edit your personal data,
3. the right to delete your personal data,
4. the right to limit the processing of your data (you can request that the processing of your data be limited only to their storage or performance of activities that we agree with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data or we process them unjustifiably),
5. the right to object to data processing (you can object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest – the user should indicate a particular situation which, in his opinion, strictly justifies why we should stop processing the data covered by the objection. If we demonstrate that the grounds we have to process your data is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary for us to establish, pursue or defend claims, we will not stop processing your data, otherwise we will stop processing your data for these purposes.
6. the right to transfer data (you have the right to receive your personal data from us, which you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent; you can order us to send this data directly to another entity),
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or other competent supervisory authority if you find that we are processing your data unlawfully).
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small text information stored on your end device that can be read by our ICT system (own cookies) or ICT system of third parties (third party cookies). Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the web browser session, i.e. after it is closed (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on your end device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit the website (persistent cookies). More about cookies: https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
Consent to cookies
We use our own cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Own cookies are used by the script responsible for the mechanism of recovering abandoned carts.
Third party cookies
Our website uses functions provided by third parties, which involves the use of third party cookies, as described below.
We assure users of our website that we comply with all confidentiality rules regarding the personal data provided to us. We ensure that appropriate measures are taken to protect and secure personal data required by the provisions on the protection of personal data. Your personal data is collected with appropriate accuracy and highly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
Recipients of data
Your personal data may be processed by entities whose services or tools we use, and whose services are or may be related to the processing of personal data. These are, in particular, the following entities:
hosting provider – your personal data is stored on the server,
2. e-mail service provider – as part of e-mail, your personal data is processed,
3. cloud software providers, such as mailing, invoicing, accounting, CRM systems – your personal data is processed as part of the software,
4. chat service provider – your personal data is processed as part of the chat,
5. virtual cloud service provider – files containing your personal data may be stored in the cloud,
6. courier companies – these companies process your personal data in order to deliver the parcel to you,
7. accounting office – the office processes your personal data contained in invoices and other accounting documents,
8. law firm – the law firm may gain access to your personal data if it is necessary to provide legal services to us,
9. entity providing technical website maintenance services – this entity may gain access to your data in connection with technical work on those areas where data is processed,
10. entity providing marketing services – this entity may gain access to your personal data to the extent necessary to carry out entrusted marketing activities,
11. other subcontractors – we cooperate with various subcontractors who may have access to your personal data if they provide services related to such access.
Tools and transfer of personal data to third countries. Due to the use of tools that store personal data on servers located in third countries, in particular in the USA, your personal data is transferred to third countries. The providers of these tools ensure an adequate level of protection of all personal data through appropriate compliance mechanisms provided for by the GDPR, joining the Privacy Shield program or using standard contractual clauses.
Personal data is stored on servers located in third countries using the following tools:
* Google services as part of the G-Suite package, whose provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland – in the scope of all data that is processed as part of Google services, including those data contained in in files that are synced with Google Drive.
* Facebook Ads and Insights marketing and analytics tools available on Facebook. The provider of these tools is Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
* Yandex Metrica, YANDEX” LLC, 16 Lva Tolstogo St., Moscow 119021, Russia
All these entities ensure an appropriate level of protection of personal data by using the compliance mechanisms provided for by the GDPR, in particular by joining the Privacy Shield program. Below are the addresses of websites that confirm participation in the Privacy Shield program, where you can also read information on the processing of personal data by these entities:
* Google: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI, https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
* Facebook Ads and Insights: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
* Yandex Metrica: https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/privacy-policy
As part of the tools we use, we do not have access to information and functions that would allow your identification. We collect data, i.e.:
* demographic and interest reports,
* advertising reporting features,
* the age range you are in,
* your gender,
* Your approximate location limited to the city,
* Your interests based on your online activity
* information about the operating system and web browser you use,
* viewed bystander,
* time spent on the site,
* transitions between individual subpages,
* the source from which you come to our site,
* the age range you are in
Purposes and actions concerning personal data processing
When placing an order on our platform, you must provide the data necessary to complete the order and settle it. We are talking about data such as name and surname, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number or tax identification number. Providing this personal data is voluntary, but necessary to place an order. The data provided to us in connection with the order is processed in order to perform the contract concluded by placing an order (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), issue an invoice (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR), include the invoice in the documentation accounting (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and for archival and statistical purposes.
By contacting us, you provide us with your personal data contained in the correspondence, in particular your e-mail address and name. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact. Your data is processed in this case in order to contact you